- USB keyboard interface
- Dual SID chip support
- Internal IEC header to support 1541 drive emulators (also add header for parallel port lines for super-speed)
- Add the cassette port back in (omitted in prototype)
- A bunch of power headers (the board can supply 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V rails)
- USB headers for front and rear USB ports on the case for 5V power
- RAM expansion on the motherboard
- Amiga clock port
- On-board ethernet adapter (RRNet or equivalent)
- Dip switches for address remapping
- A super header that would bring out more signals that aren't on User/Expansion ports for different projects
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Below is a list of features that were requested by people at CommVex I'm working to integrate into the board. Thanks to everyone for their interest and input into making the board better!
I'm posting the schematic of my prototype board for those interested in seeing what changes have been made from the B-3 rev C64 board.
Below is the link to my presentation slides about the board that I presented at CommVex.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
I will be posting info here about my Micro ATX replacement board for a Commodore C64. I will post updates and changes as I get the board ready for a larger production run. All suggestions and requests for features are welcome!!